Shipping and Returns
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING AMMUNITION FROM THIS WEBSITE.
We do not accept returns on ammunition due to dot and insurance regulations. We are unable to accept any returns on ammunition.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. Please note we use stock photos for our products. Product images do not represent the products listed on our website. Product packaging may be changed by the manufacture at any time. Please check manufacturer's part number and defer to manufacture for exact specifications for listed products.
IMPORTANT: To purchase ammunition from this website you must agree to all of our terms and conditions. By purchasing ammunition or related self defense products from this website, you are affirming that you have checked and confirmed that it is legal for you to purchase and receive the products - this includes all local, state and federal restrictions that apply to you and/or your location. By purchasing and/or receiving products from this website, you are guaranteeing that you are in total and absolute compliance with your local, state and federal laws. ID may be requested to verify identity on large orders.
We cannot ship to PO boxes.
We cannot ship to the following areas:
We cannot ship to the following cities:
- Washington DC
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New York City
States that require we have a copy of your ID:
- California: Beginning 1/1/18 We will require a copy of your CA Ammunition Eligibility Certificate or FFL to ship to CA. Please send via fax to 1-919-590-1765 or via email to email@example.com
- Connecticut: Proper Firearms ID card AND drivers license sent faxed to 1-919-590-1765 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illinois: Proper Firearms ID (FOID) card AND drivers license sent faxed to 1-919-590-1765 or sent via email to email@example.com
- NJ: Proper Firearms ID card AND drivers license sent faxed to 1-919-590-1765 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rifle Ammunition - 18 years or older
Handgun Ammunition - 21 years or older
All customers must agree to Ammo Board statements and terms before placing an order on this website. All orders are subject to our review and approval.
Customer Expressly Affirms:
1. I am currently twenty-one (21) years old or older for handgun ammunition and eighteen (18) years old for rifle ammunition
2. By selling or delivering ammunition to me, Ammo Board is not violating any state or local law or ordinance
3. I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year
4. I am not a fugitive from justice of any kind
5. I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
6. I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution of any kind
7. I am currently not subject to any restraining order
8. I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind
9. I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
10. I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
11. I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence
Other Shipping Restrictions
I understand that Ammo Board does not ship outside the continental United States.
We do not ship to any other area within the United States where we are prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product. I also understand that if I attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, my order will be cancelled and I will be subject to paying a 10% cancellation fee.
Orders Cancelled by Customers
Once shipped, all orders are final.
Orders Cancelled by Ammo Board
Ammo Board reserves the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including, but not limited to situations where the customer has not abided by our Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event Ammo Board is unable to ship your order in full we will ship the order that is available and issue a refund for the items that are unavailable.